A legal community mobilizing for reproductive justice
If/When/How’s RJ Lawyers Network is a nationwide community of lawyers who are mobilizing for reproductive justice. If you’re looking for a political home, to learn more about RJ and how it can be integrated into your work, this is a community for you.
When you become a member, you’ll gain access to a variety of skill-building workshops, continuing education credits, exclusive networking events, and volunteer research opportunities.
Is the RJ Lawyers Network for me?
Who should join the RJ Lawyers Network?
The RJ Lawyers Network is built to meet people where they are, and get them where they want to go. We offer introductory-level trainings for lawyers new to reproductive justice, and advanced tracks for legal professionals ready to put their skills to work. This is the network for you if:
- You are a legal professional who cares about reproductive rights and wants to learn more about reproductive justice and how you can serve the movement.
- You are already engaged in reproductive justice lawyering and seek a community where you can connect, organize, and make impactful change with other reproductive justice lawyers.
- You’re a legal professional, but not a lawyer. The Network includes programming that broadly supports the legal professional community. Some offerings, such as continuing legal education and pro-bono project placements, may center barred attorneys.
What does membership include?
RJLN members will deepen their understanding of the reproductive justice framework, support key litigation efforts, and engage in volunteer research challenging legal questions critical to expanding sexual and reproductive autonomy and health.
Members will gain access to:
- Introductory-level trainings for lawyers new to reproductive justice, and advanced tracks for legal professionals ready to put their skills to work, including free continuing legal education opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities with established legal experts and experienced reproductive justice lawyers
- Panels featuring leading reproductive justice advocates
- An online resource library and forum to connect with other members
Join the RJ Lawyers Network