Help us support, defend, and organize to create a future where people can make decisions about their reproductive lives free of oppression, fear of criminalization, and harm.
Your donation helps us…
- Post bail and provide practical support (attorney fees, commissary accounts) for people who are in jail or prison because of abortion
- Defend people who are facing charges related to their pregnancy outcomes
- Provide legal services to help people know their rights for abortion, pregnancy, or birth
- Provide training on reproductive justice legal issues to law students, lawyers, and movement partners
- Organize and advocate for local and federal policies that decriminalize and expand access to abortion
If you’d like to dedicate your donation to someone, please fill out this form.
You can also mail a check to our national office:
1714 Franklin Street #100-393
Oakland, CA 94612
If you have any issues with donating, please email us.
If/When/How is a tax-exempt nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law under our tax ID number: 90-0181944.